Hobbypower eZRun-60A Brushless ESC for 1/10 Car
- Output: Continuous current 60A, burst current 380A.
- Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3 cells LiPo.
- BEC Output: 6V/1.5A.
- Resistance: 0.0007 Ohm.
- Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Suitable Brushless Motor:
With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2 cells Lipo: On-Road5.5T, Off-Road8.5T;
With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3 cells Lipo: On-Road8.5T, Off-Road13T;
- Suitable Car: 1/12, 1/10 on-road or off-road cars / trucks for normal race or sportful race.
- Size: 31.5mm(L) * 27.5mm(W) * 24mm(H).
Weight: 32g(Without wires)
- Compatible with all sonsorless brushless motor.
- Use top quality electronic components to enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- With 3 running modes: Racing mode (Forward), Forward/Backward mode and Rock Crawler mode.
- With 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- With 9 start modes (Also called “Punch” ) from “Soft” to “Very aggressive” to suitable for different tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium or nickel battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
- With 8 steps of timing adjustment to get the best compatibility with various of motors.
- Easily program with only one button and compatible with pocket-sized program card.
- The ESC is USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated through an USB adapter on the Advanced LCD Program Box (Optional device).
1x Hobbypower Racing 60A Brushless ESC (as pictur)